Welcome to New Town Community Association Inc.'s website.
It's an exciting time in New Town. The City of Hobart is working closely with Residents, Businesses and NTCA to upgrade the Retail Precinct on New Town Road. This is a really important project, and is progressing as planned.
A new 'Survey' page has been added. Please take the time to give us your ideas, concerns, etc.. It will onlly take a couple of minutes of your time.
Membership is a low $5.00 and can be paid online:
- Account Name: New Town Community Association Inc
- BSB: 807-009
- Account Number: 30045896
- Reference: Surname, first name
*** Petition: Closed ***
NEW TOWN PRECINCT APPROVED
Big News! On 4th June 2018, the City of Hobart Aldermen approved the New Town Precinct Plan. We thank the City and all the residents who have helped over the past three, or so, years.
The City's media release can be viewed 'Here'
The City of Hobart's web-site (click here) contains lots of information regarding the precinct.
Benefits of Membership
- A voice in local New Town matters
- Work closely with the City of Hobart - 2-way communication
- A social outlet with other people who have an interest in New Town
- A chance to take part in planning New Town events (like the New Town Christmas carols)
- An opportunity to find out more about developments and improvements in New Town
- Quarterly newsletter delivered to all letterboxes in New Town
- E-mail info about the timing of meetings, and minutes of all general meetings
- Links to other associations to do with our city (like Hobart not Highrise)
- Info and offers from local businesses (like Farm Gate Market)